Escrow Analysis Representative
Requisition Number 15-1010
Date Posted 12/20-/2015
Title Escrow Analysis Representative
City Mt. Laurel
Description POSITION SUMMARY:
Analyze customers’ mortgage escrow accounts and ensure appropriate funds are collected from the customer
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Perform Escrow Analysis.
• Track Escrow Shortages and Overages.
• Review and confirm escrow disbursements and payments.
• Monitor and Evaluate Initial Escrow Deposits.
• Assess the Validity of Escrow Analyst Stops.
• Complete daily, monthly and weekly reports as assigned.
• Document the Fidelity System.
• Collaborate with Customer Service and other Escrow Areas in Servicing
Requirements EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Customer service experience in a financial setting preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge of mortgage tax and escrow preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple priorities in a timely manner
• Analytical, with an ability to identify and resolve problems
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
• Must pass PHH Corporation’s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
• Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
• Builds Strong Working Relationships
• Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
• Customer/External Focus
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.)
• Proficiency with Mortgage Servicing Platforms (e.g. Black Knight, LPS, etc.) preferred
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
• 8:30 am – 5:00 pm M-F
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.