May 28, 2016
Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees Breaking News: Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees. What does this mean for the industry when such a move is planned?
March 28, 2017
Where did the term “opening escrow” come from? Is it a box, like Pandora’s, that some person with a special designation has to open for your home sale to move forward? Does it require a magic wand or an Etch A Sketch?
- This $78M mansion is a piece of Hollywood history February 23, 2018
- Marc Anthony chops $1M off price of LA-area home February 23, 2018
- Wagamama signs leases for more Manhattan locations February 23, 2018
- Dell founder buys most expensive home ever sold in NYC February 22, 2018
- The year that changed New York City real estate February 22, 2018