May 28, 2016
Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees Breaking News: Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees. What does this mean for the industry when such a move is planned?
May 4, 2018
Now that mortgage rates are below double-digit levels and prospective home buyers are venturing into the market again, escrow is an important concept. Webster’s New World Dictionary defines it as, “A written agreement or something of value put in the care of a third party and not delivered until certain conditions are fulfilled.” Escrow applies to situations other than home purchases, of course, but it is during negotiations for a home that most people first come up against the concept.
- Montauk beach mansion has rare rooftop pool August 15, 2018
- This Hamptons hideaway has a rum-running history August 15, 2018
- Entrepreneur snaps up $8M Village penthouse August 15, 2018
- John Lennon and Yoko Ono’s ‘embassy’ sells for $8M August 15, 2018
- ‘Strangers’ director finds buyer for LA starter home August 15, 2018