New York, London and Dallas are World’s Most ‘Liquid’ Markets in 2017 According to CBRE, Tokyo, New York and Los Angeles are the world’s largest commercial real estate investment markets, with the global stock of investable commercial real estate assets standing at $27.5 trillion. CBRE examined the relationship between city market size and capital flows into real estate for 122 cities around the world. The research found...Read More
May 28, 2016
Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees Breaking News: Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees. What does this mean for the industry when such a move is planned?
December 9, 2016
Stocks closed at all-time highs Friday as the major indexes posted their best week since the election. The Dow ended 142 points higher, with 3M and Apple contributing the most gains. The S&P 500 picked up 0.
- Montauk beach mansion has rare rooftop pool August 15, 2018
- This Hamptons hideaway has a rum-running history August 15, 2018
- Entrepreneur snaps up $8M Village penthouse August 15, 2018
- John Lennon and Yoko Ono’s ‘embassy’ sells for $8M August 15, 2018
- ‘Strangers’ director finds buyer for LA starter home August 15, 2018