Having your home purchase offer accepted is like getting that runner’s high during a marathon. But hold the Gatorade cooler – the property isn’t yours just yet. During the 30 days (or so) between when your purchase offer is accepted and when the keys are handed to you (commonly referred to as “escrow“), there are many hurdles to overcome. If you stumble on any of them, the purchase may fall through and put you back...Read More
May 28, 2016
Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees Breaking News: Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees. What does this mean for the industry when such a move is planned?
March 28, 2017
Where did the term “opening escrow” come from? Is it a box, like Pandora’s, that some person with a special designation has to open for your home sale to move forward? Does it require a magic wand or an Etch A Sketch?
- Montauk beach mansion has rare rooftop pool August 15, 2018
- This Hamptons hideaway has a rum-running history August 15, 2018
- Entrepreneur snaps up $8M Village penthouse August 15, 2018
- John Lennon and Yoko Ono’s ‘embassy’ sells for $8M August 15, 2018
- ‘Strangers’ director finds buyer for LA starter home August 15, 2018