Having your home purchase offer accepted is like getting that runner’s high during a marathon. But hold the Gatorade cooler – the property isn’t yours just yet. During the 30 days (or so) between when your purchase offer is accepted and when the keys are handed to you (commonly referred to as “escrow“), there are many hurdles to overcome. If you stumble on any of them, the purchase may fall through and put you back...Read More
May 28, 2016
Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees Breaking News: Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees. What does this mean for the industry when such a move is planned?
December 9, 2016
Stocks closed at all-time highs Friday as the major indexes posted their best week since the election. The Dow ended 142 points higher, with 3M and Apple contributing the most gains. The S&P 500 picked up 0.
- This $78M mansion is a piece of Hollywood history February 23, 2018
- Marc Anthony chops $1M off price of LA-area home February 23, 2018
- Wagamama signs leases for more Manhattan locations February 23, 2018
- Dell founder buys most expensive home ever sold in NYC February 22, 2018
- The year that changed New York City real estate February 22, 2018