Where did the term “opening escrow” come from? Is it a box, like Pandora’s, that some person with a special designation has to open for your home sale to move forward? Does it require a magic wand or an Etch A Sketch? I’ve only been a Realtor since 2001, so I may have missed the origination of this reference. As far as I’ve ever known, opening escrow means sending the fully executed contract to the designated escrow company and waiting...Read More
May 28, 2016
Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees Breaking News: Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees. What does this mean for the industry when such a move is planned?
December 19, 2015
Daniel Thomson We have just hired a Business development manager whos job it is combination of strategic analysis, marketing, and sales. Business development. As a professionals he will be involved in everything from the development of their employers’ products and services, to the creation of marketing strategies, to the generation of sales leads, to negotiating and closing deals.
- SLS Investment Management expands Midtown office space May 23, 2018
- First Republic Bank nearly doubles space at Rockefeller Center May 23, 2018
- Desmarais expanding in Park Avenue space May 23, 2018
- How an immigrant with $20 to his name redefined the NYC luxury apartment May 23, 2018
- School of Visual Arts staying put in current location May 23, 2018