Just call it Alphabet Alley. Google, whose parent company is now named Alphabet, is buying everyone’s favorite Chelsea Market from Jamestown for a price that sources say will hit — if not top — an astounding $2.5 billion. At that altitude, the deal will become the second-largest full single-asset sale ever in the Big Apple. The $2.8 billion sale of the GM Building in 2007 is No. 1. Google previously bought 111 Eighth Ave. in...Read More
May 28, 2016
Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees Breaking News: Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees. What does this mean for the industry when such a move is planned?
December 9, 2016
Stocks closed at all-time highs Friday as the major indexes posted their best week since the election. The Dow ended 142 points higher, with 3M and Apple contributing the most gains. The S&P 500 picked up 0.
- Montauk beach mansion has rare rooftop pool August 15, 2018
- This Hamptons hideaway has a rum-running history August 15, 2018
- Entrepreneur snaps up $8M Village penthouse August 15, 2018
- John Lennon and Yoko Ono’s ‘embassy’ sells for $8M August 15, 2018
- ‘Strangers’ director finds buyer for LA starter home August 15, 2018