Real estate developer Louis Ceruzzi has grand plans for a sleek $1 billion Manhattan skyscraper, featuring luxury shops and condos that soar high above Fifth Avenue. Two years after Ceruzzi and a partner bought the site, they have yet to break ground. For now, all he has to show for his trouble is an empty lot, an idle backhoe and scattered piles of rubble. The delay suggests an irony: even with election of Donald Trump, the first developer as...Read More
May 28, 2016
Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees Breaking News: Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees. What does this mean for the industry when such a move is planned?
December 19, 2015
The luxury residential development industry has become an increasingly exciting arena over the past decade as architectural and design standards have continued to break new ground. Economic and business connectivity between the world’s key cities, combined with unprecedented levels of wealth creation across the developing world, has created global demand for the finest properties. Icon Solutions has been at the forefront of this process, helping to share development skills and research, and forecasting the new markets and opportunities around the world.
- Montauk beach mansion has rare rooftop pool August 15, 2018
- This Hamptons hideaway has a rum-running history August 15, 2018
- Entrepreneur snaps up $8M Village penthouse August 15, 2018
- John Lennon and Yoko Ono’s ‘embassy’ sells for $8M August 15, 2018
- ‘Strangers’ director finds buyer for LA starter home August 15, 2018