Rising Rents, Income Stagnation Force Renters to Pay Bigger Share of Income in 2017 According to Zillow, rising U.S. housing rents are eating up an increasingly large share of American incomes, costing the typical renter $2,000 per year. Currently, the median U.S. rental requires 29.1 percent of the median monthly income. However, in the years leading up to the housing bubble, renters spent just 25.8 percent of their income on housing. That...Read More
May 28, 2016
Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees Breaking News: Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees. What does this mean for the industry when such a move is planned?
December 19, 2015
Before you buy a home, one of the things you should do is to have the home checked out by a professional home inspector. Buying a home is expensive enough as it is – why would you choose to fork over another $400 if you’re not required to? In this article, we’ll delve into what a home inspection can reveal and why you shouldn’t forgo this optional procedure.
- SLS Investment Management expands Midtown office space May 23, 2018
- First Republic Bank nearly doubles space at Rockefeller Center May 23, 2018
- Desmarais expanding in Park Avenue space May 23, 2018
- How an immigrant with $20 to his name redefined the NYC luxury apartment May 23, 2018
- School of Visual Arts staying put in current location May 23, 2018