Rising Rents, Income Stagnation Force Renters to Pay Bigger Share of Income in 2017 According to Zillow, rising U.S. housing rents are eating up an increasingly large share of American incomes, costing the typical renter $2,000 per year. Currently, the median U.S. rental requires 29.1 percent of the median monthly income. However, in the years leading up to the housing bubble, renters spent just 25.8 percent of their income on housing. That...Read More
May 28, 2016
Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees Breaking News: Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees. What does this mean for the industry when such a move is planned?
December 13, 2017
Real estate developer Louis Ceruzzi has grand plans for a sleek $1 billion Manhattan skyscraper, featuring luxury shops and condos that soar high above Fifth Avenue. Two years after Ceruzzi and a partner bought the site, they have yet to break ground. For now, all he has to show for his trouble is an empty lot, an idle backhoe and scattered piles of rubble.
- Montauk beach mansion has rare rooftop pool August 15, 2018
- This Hamptons hideaway has a rum-running history August 15, 2018
- Entrepreneur snaps up $8M Village penthouse August 15, 2018
- John Lennon and Yoko Ono’s ‘embassy’ sells for $8M August 15, 2018
- ‘Strangers’ director finds buyer for LA starter home August 15, 2018