Luxury property sales in the Hamptons, New York’s weekend haven for the wealthy, are on the upswing thanks to a buoyant stock market, with four closings over the $20 million mark in the three months ended in June compared with none last year, real estate data show. Residential sales in the Long Island villages of East Hampton, Southampton and Bridgehampton came roaring back in the second quarter from a lackluster period a year ago, a...Read More
May 28, 2016
Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees Breaking News: Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees. What does this mean for the industry when such a move is planned?
December 19, 2015
Having your home purchase offer accepted is like getting that runner’s high during a marathon. But hold the Gatorade cooler – the property isn’t yours just yet. During the 30 days (or so) between when your purchase offer is accepted and when the keys are handed to you (commonly referred to as “escrow”), there are many hurdles to overcome.
- This $78M mansion is a piece of Hollywood history February 23, 2018
- Marc Anthony chops $1M off price of LA-area home February 23, 2018
- Wagamama signs leases for more Manhattan locations February 23, 2018
- Dell founder buys most expensive home ever sold in NYC February 22, 2018
- The year that changed New York City real estate February 22, 2018