September is REALTOR® Safety Month, and data from the National Association of REALTORS®’ recently released 2017 Member Safety Report shows that 38 percent of members have experienced a situation that made them fear for their personal safety or the safety of their personal information. Common situations that caused fear included open houses, vacant and model homes, properties that were unlocked or unsecured, and properties in remote...Read More
May 28, 2016
Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees Breaking News: Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees. What does this mean for the industry when such a move is planned?
December 25, 2016
Christmas is the perfect season to reach out to others when laughter and good tidings are in the air. Here’s hoping that your Christmas will find you among family and friends, sharing the spirit of the season. Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas day wit your family and friends.
- SLS Investment Management expands Midtown office space May 23, 2018
- First Republic Bank nearly doubles space at Rockefeller Center May 23, 2018
- Desmarais expanding in Park Avenue space May 23, 2018
- How an immigrant with $20 to his name redefined the NYC luxury apartment May 23, 2018
- School of Visual Arts staying put in current location May 23, 2018