Rising Rents, Income Stagnation Force Renters to Pay Bigger Share of Income in 2017 According to Zillow, rising U.S. housing rents are eating up an increasingly large share of American incomes, costing the typical renter $2,000 per year. Currently, the median U.S. rental requires 29.1 percent of the median monthly income. However, in the years leading up to the housing bubble, renters spent just 25.8 percent of their income on housing. That...Read More
May 28, 2016
Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees Breaking News: Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees. What does this mean for the industry when such a move is planned?
December 19, 2015
Before you buy a home, one of the things you should do is to have the home checked out by a professional home inspector. Buying a home is expensive enough as it is – why would you choose to fork over another $400 if you’re not required to? In this article, we’ll delve into what a home inspection can reveal and why you shouldn’t forgo this optional procedure.
- This $78M mansion is a piece of Hollywood history February 23, 2018
- Marc Anthony chops $1M off price of LA-area home February 23, 2018
- Wagamama signs leases for more Manhattan locations February 23, 2018
- Dell founder buys most expensive home ever sold in NYC February 22, 2018
- The year that changed New York City real estate February 22, 2018