Summary for New York The median sales price for homes in New York NY for Sep 15 to Dec 15 was $1,200,000. This represents an increase of 0%, or $0, compared to the prior quarter and an increase of 0% compared to the prior year. Sales prices have appreciated 20.8% over the last 5 years in New York. The average listing price for New York homes for sale on Trulia was $3,824,413 for the week ending Dec 02, which represents an increase of 1.2%, or...Read More
May 28, 2016
Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees Breaking News: Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees. What does this mean for the industry when such a move is planned?
December 19, 2015
The luxury residential development industry has become an increasingly exciting arena over the past decade as architectural and design standards have continued to break new ground. Economic and business connectivity between the world’s key cities, combined with unprecedented levels of wealth creation across the developing world, has created global demand for the finest properties. Icon Solutions has been at the forefront of this process, helping to share development skills and research, and forecasting the new markets and opportunities around the world.
- SLS Investment Management expands Midtown office space May 23, 2018
- First Republic Bank nearly doubles space at Rockefeller Center May 23, 2018
- Desmarais expanding in Park Avenue space May 23, 2018
- How an immigrant with $20 to his name redefined the NYC luxury apartment May 23, 2018
- School of Visual Arts staying put in current location May 23, 2018