Summary for New York The median sales price for homes in New York NY for Sep 15 to Dec 15 was $1,200,000. This represents an increase of 0%, or $0, compared to the prior quarter and an increase of 0% compared to the prior year. Sales prices have appreciated 20.8% over the last 5 years in New York. The average listing price for New York homes for sale on Trulia was $3,824,413 for the week ending Dec 02, which represents an increase of 1.2%, or...Read More
May 28, 2016
Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees Breaking News: Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees. What does this mean for the industry when such a move is planned?
October 21, 2017
New York, London and Dallas are World’s Most ‘Liquid’ Markets in 2017 According to CBRE, Tokyo, New York and Los Angeles are the world’s largest commercial real estate investment markets, with the global stock of investable commercial real estate assets standing at $27.5 trillion. CBRE examined the relationship between city market size and capital flows into real estate for 122 cities around the world.
- This $78M mansion is a piece of Hollywood history February 23, 2018
- Marc Anthony chops $1M off price of LA-area home February 23, 2018
- Wagamama signs leases for more Manhattan locations February 23, 2018
- Dell founder buys most expensive home ever sold in NYC February 22, 2018
- The year that changed New York City real estate February 22, 2018