Summary for New York The median sales price for homes in New York NY for Sep 15 to Dec 15 was $1,200,000. This represents an increase of 0%, or $0, compared to the prior quarter and an increase of 0% compared to the prior year. Sales prices have appreciated 20.8% over the last 5 years in New York. The average listing price for New York homes for sale on Trulia was $3,824,413 for the week ending Dec 02, which represents an increase of 1.2%, or...Read More
May 28, 2016
Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees Breaking News: Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees. What does this mean for the industry when such a move is planned?
June 1, 2017
Spruce, a new startup looking to speed up the mortgage-closing process, has raised $4.5 million in its Series A financing from Bessemer Venture Partners, Omidyar Network and Third Prime Capital, along with a slew of private angel investors. Founded by two former employees of the robo-advisory wealth management company Betterment, the new startup is notable for a few reasons.
- Montauk beach mansion has rare rooftop pool August 15, 2018
- This Hamptons hideaway has a rum-running history August 15, 2018
- Entrepreneur snaps up $8M Village penthouse August 15, 2018
- John Lennon and Yoko Ono’s ‘embassy’ sells for $8M August 15, 2018
- ‘Strangers’ director finds buyer for LA starter home August 15, 2018