Recently Sold Homes in New York, NY have a median listing price of $2,116,000 and a price per square foot of $1,780. There are 20,686 active recently sold homes in New York, New York, which spend an average of 79 days on the market. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near New York, NY are Upper East Side, Midtown East, Upper West Side, Harlem. You may also be interested in recently sold homes in popular zip codes like 10022, 10065, or in...Read More
May 28, 2016
Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees Breaking News: Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees. What does this mean for the industry when such a move is planned?
February 7, 2018
Just call it Alphabet Alley. Google, whose parent company is now named Alphabet, is buying everyone’s favorite Chelsea Market from Jamestown for a price that sources say will hit — if not top — an astounding $2.5 billion.
- This $78M mansion is a piece of Hollywood history February 23, 2018
- Marc Anthony chops $1M off price of LA-area home February 23, 2018
- Wagamama signs leases for more Manhattan locations February 23, 2018
- Dell founder buys most expensive home ever sold in NYC February 22, 2018
- The year that changed New York City real estate February 22, 2018