Recently Sold Homes in New York, NY have a median listing price of $2,116,000 and a price per square foot of $1,780. There are 20,686 active recently sold homes in New York, New York, which spend an average of 79 days on the market. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near New York, NY are Upper East Side, Midtown East, Upper West Side, Harlem. You may also be interested in recently sold homes in popular zip codes like 10022, 10065, or in...Read More
May 28, 2016
Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees Breaking News: Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees. What does this mean for the industry when such a move is planned?
March 28, 2017
Where did the term “opening escrow” come from? Is it a box, like Pandora’s, that some person with a special designation has to open for your home sale to move forward? Does it require a magic wand or an Etch A Sketch?
- Montauk beach mansion has rare rooftop pool August 15, 2018
- This Hamptons hideaway has a rum-running history August 15, 2018
- Entrepreneur snaps up $8M Village penthouse August 15, 2018
- John Lennon and Yoko Ono’s ‘embassy’ sells for $8M August 15, 2018
- ‘Strangers’ director finds buyer for LA starter home August 15, 2018