Stocks closed at all-time highs Friday as the major indexes posted their best week since the election. The Dow ended 142 points higher, with 3M and Apple contributing the most gains. The S&P 500 picked up 0.6 percent, with consumer staples and health care leading advancers, while the Nasdaq added 0.5 percent as Apple advanced more than 1.5 percent. MTN ▲ 167.99 +7.07 +4.39% Goldman Sachs Group...Read More
May 28, 2016
Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees Breaking News: Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees. What does this mean for the industry when such a move is planned?
December 19, 2015
Summary for New York The median sales price for homes in New York NY for Sep 15 to Dec 15 was $1,200,000. This represents an increase of 0%, or $0, compared to the prior quarter and an increase of 0% compared to the prior year. Sales prices have appreciated 20.
- This $78M mansion is a piece of Hollywood history February 23, 2018
- Marc Anthony chops $1M off price of LA-area home February 23, 2018
- Wagamama signs leases for more Manhattan locations February 23, 2018
- Dell founder buys most expensive home ever sold in NYC February 22, 2018
- The year that changed New York City real estate February 22, 2018