New York, London and Dallas are World’s Most ‘Liquid’ Markets in 2017 According to CBRE, Tokyo, New York and Los Angeles are the world’s largest commercial real estate investment markets, with the global stock of investable commercial real estate assets standing at $27.5 trillion. CBRE examined the relationship between city market size and capital flows into real estate for 122 cities around the world. The research found...Read More
May 28, 2016
Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees Breaking News: Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees. What does this mean for the industry when such a move is planned?
April 18, 2018
A startup that buys equity in American homes just got its largest financial commitment to date through a $150 million boost from a New York hedge fund, amid rising home prices that are fueling demand for home-equity products. Point Digital Finance Inc. lends capital to people and receives partial ownership in their homes in return.
- SLS Investment Management expands Midtown office space May 23, 2018
- First Republic Bank nearly doubles space at Rockefeller Center May 23, 2018
- Desmarais expanding in Park Avenue space May 23, 2018
- How an immigrant with $20 to his name redefined the NYC luxury apartment May 23, 2018
- School of Visual Arts staying put in current location May 23, 2018