Rising Rents, Income Stagnation Force Renters to Pay Bigger Share of Income in 2017 According to Zillow, rising U.S. housing rents are eating up an increasingly large share of American incomes, costing the typical renter $2,000 per year. Currently, the median U.S. rental requires 29.1 percent of the median monthly income. However, in the years leading up to the housing bubble, renters spent just 25.8 percent of their income on housing. That...Read More
May 28, 2016
Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees Breaking News: Fair Oak Trustees takeover of Title Trustees. What does this mean for the industry when such a move is planned?
September 11, 2017
September is REALTOR® Safety Month, and data from the National Association of REALTORS®’ recently released 2017 Member Safety Report shows that 38 percent of members have experienced a situation that made them fear for their personal safety or the safety of their personal information. Common situations that caused fear included open houses, vacant and model homes, properties that were unlocked or unsecured, and properties in remote areas. Of the 3,277 survey respondents, 44 percent of women compared to 25 percent of men said they’ve experienced concern for their own safety.
- Montauk beach mansion has rare rooftop pool August 15, 2018
- This Hamptons hideaway has a rum-running history August 15, 2018
- Entrepreneur snaps up $8M Village penthouse August 15, 2018
- John Lennon and Yoko Ono’s ‘embassy’ sells for $8M August 15, 2018
- ‘Strangers’ director finds buyer for LA starter home August 15, 2018