Requisition Number 15-1010
Date Posted 12/20-/2015
Title Escrow Analysis Representative
City Mt. Laurel
Description POSITION SUMMARY:
Analyze customers’ mortgage escrow accounts and ensure appropriate funds are collected from the customer
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Perform Escrow Analysis.
• Track Escrow Shortages and Overages.
• Review and confirm escrow disbursements and payments.
• Monitor and Evaluate Initial Escrow Deposits.
• Assess the Validity of Escrow Analyst Stops.
• Complete daily, monthly and weekly reports as assigned.
• Document the Fidelity System.
• Collaborate with Customer Service and other Escrow Areas in Servicing
Requirements EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Customer service experience in a financial setting preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge of mortgage tax and escrow preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple priorities in a timely manner
• Analytical, with an ability to identify and resolve problems
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
• Must pass PHH Corporation’s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
• Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
• Builds Strong Working Relationships
• Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
• Customer/External Focus
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.)
• Proficiency with Mortgage Servicing Platforms (e.g. Black Knight, LPS, etc.) preferred
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
• 8:30 am – 5:00 pm M-F
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TAKE NOTICE: Hamilton Chase is part of the Chase Hamilton Financial Services Group PLC. And as independent financial advisors the group strives to provide pragmatic, impartial research and advice into the financial services world.